Vendor Management Analyst - HYBRID WORKING
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Proactive Appointments
Vendor Management Analyst - HYBRID/REMOTE WORKING
One of our biggest customers is looking for a Vendor Management Analyst - HYBRID/REMOTE WORKING. The role is a fantastic opportunity to work for one the best Financial Services companies in the country.
Vendor Management Analyst:
Our Client have an exciting and newly created role as a Vendor Management Analyst, who will be an integral part of the IT team. The role has been created to support the IT Vendor Relationship Manager and help to deliver against business objectives relating to Relationship Management for key material vendors.
The Vendor Management Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that vendor relationships deliver on value and customer outcomes in line with the objectives of the business.
As a Vendor Management Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a range of internal relationships across all departments, including senior and executive management, external relationships with outsourced partners and business to business relationships with suppliers.
Here are some of the main responsibilities of the Vendor Management Analyst:
- Support business strategy through detailed understanding of the products and services provided by vendors, ensuring the client achieves value for money and leverages opportunities provided by the vendors.
- To oversee vendor performance, developing relationships to protect the clients interests and ensure costs reflect fair market value.
- Monitor the performance of Key Vendors against contractual agreements.
- Oversee designated Supplier Relationship Meetings ensuring consistency of approach and assuring performance in delivery of services and compliance to relevant contracts.
- Lead commercial review meetings ensuring adherence to SLAs/KPIs/Service Credits etc. and beneficial outcomes for the client and the customer.
Here are some of the main skills and experience required to be successful in the Vendor Management Analyst:
- Proven involvement with vendors across the Financial Services Market, including managed service providers and contingent labour suppliers
- Demonstrate a good understanding of how to discuss financial terms and service levels either as a lead or as part of a negotiation team
- Proven ability to negotiate and deal with a range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation. Ability to test and challenge business assumptions.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills; able to build rapport and maintain a network of contacts.
- Demonstrable experience of preparing service metrics with the ability to analyse and interpret data/metrics.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website