Change Management Specialist
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by VIQU Ltd
Change & Release Analyst - Coventry (Hybrid) - £35,000 - £40,000
This is a great opportunity for a Change & Release Analyst to join one of the largest gas distributors in the country. They are looking for someone with clear knowledge and experience in ITIL/Change management as they go through the transition of bringing all technology back in-house from external service providers.
The successful candidate will be expected to be in the Coventry office twice a week.
In this role you will:
- Work and promote optimum efficiency and compliance
- Deliver work efficiently and with expertise and precision within agreed process, procedure and timescales
- Ensure all Vendors in the support framework, associated IT Service Providers and Solution Delivery teams are adhering to the Change Management Processes and act as point of escalation regarding the process.
- Be accountable for development, management, maintenance and operation of a robust Change and Release Management process
To succeed in this role, it is essential that you have the following:
- Certified in ITIL Foundation level
- Knowledge of Prince 2/Agile (SCRUM) project management methodologies
- Broad experience in the area of Change Management, underlying technologies and direct support of end users.
- Experience of working with 3rd Party Service Delivery Partners and Vendors.
- Understanding of ITIL Service Management processes and good technical appreciation of an IT Landscape and the services it provides.
- Excellent grasp of the principles and practices of IT Service Management including effective utilisation & knowledge of Service Management tool
- Excellent communicator, the ability to organise and prioritise workload and maintain composure through busy periods.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Said Bayan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).