Microsoft Azure Solution Architect
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Capgemini
Job Title: Microsoft Azure Solution Architect
Location: Any UK based location -Hybrid Position
Working Pattern: Full-Time, Permanent
Candidates Need to be SC Eligible
THE ROLE IS NOT SPONSORED.
The Job on Offer
Our Functional Consultants work with client stakeholders to discover user needs, goals and objectives of an organisation and design the right processes and solutions for them. They liaise closely with business owners and development teams to refine design suitable for Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM and the Power Platform. Working as subject matter experts and trusted advisors in everything Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, our Functional Consultants can advise clients in business terms about how to transform their business in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM and the Power Platform and are able to translate it into technical requirements.
You will work with a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally, all built on the Microsoft platform. You'll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack with a focus on ERP(ie Operations, Finance, Supply Chain and Retail), delivering projects with a positive social impact and at the forefront of technology trends. With training and development support all the way through your career and clients based across the UK you'll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges!
- The role is delivery focused, working on client projects (as well as supporting sales and pre-sales activities).
- Manage and advise the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
- Work with Solution Architects and Developers to outline high level and low-level solution designs.
- Reengineering business processes/Business Process Management and advise on enhancements based on best practice and Dynamics 365 knowledge.
- Own the functional design of the solutions being delivered to ensure both user needs are met and the solution is in line with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform capabilities.
- Configure solutions in line with functional abilities of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
What you'll bring
We are looking for the highest quality individuals who bring the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
- Broad understanding of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (SCM)- Out-of-the-box functionality and limits.
- Demonstrated experience in the SCM module and willing to explore the other modules.
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Data verse, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast paced Agile environments.
- A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve in regard to what the future holds and how it can benefit our clients.
- Excellent consulting skills. You form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, and these interactions should be second nature to you. You have an ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solution in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Working according to an agile methodology, planning projects in sprints and writing Epics, Features and User Stories. Dynamics 365 certifications are advised. Scrum master experience would be beneficial.
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring your whole self to work. Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Employee wellbeing is vitally important to us as an organization. We see a healthy and happy workforce as a critical component for us to achieve our organizational ambitions. To help support wellbeing we have trained 'Mental Health Champions' across each of our business areas. We have also invested in wellbeing apps such as Thrive and Peppy.
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 55year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion. Get the Future You Want