Account Delivery Director (Fully Security Cleared Role)
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Symatrix Limited
Account Delivery Director (Fully Security Cleared Role)
Widely considered to be leading players in the Oracle HCM/Payroll/ERP/SCM marketplace in the UK, we offer a warm, friendly atmosphere, interesting & challenging work with a professional & experienced Team, good career advancement opportunities and we are expanding, making a myriad of new opportunities.
With plenty of scope for up-skilling and gaining further accreditation, we are also considered good payers (see below for Package details); we believe in fairly rewarding our staff for their hard work and loyalty.
As the Account Delivery Director, you will be accountable for the high-quality Delivery and cohesive provision of all Managed Services to our strategic Government Customer.
Reporting into the Managed Services Director you will also have a dotted-line responsibility into the Symatrix Managing Director who owns key relationships into this Customer. You will also own strategic Customer relationships day-to-day, maintaining a high-level view of services delivered at all times as well as the ability to address any issues quickly and efficiently using the people and resources at your disposal. You must have a strong commercial acumen and will be responsible for-day to-day running of the financials and commercials on this account.
Working in conjunction with the leadership team on the account, the Account Delivery Director will ensure that a good-practice/best-practice governance structure across the account is in place to ensure clear collaboration with and seamless service provision to the customer in all areas of responsibility. Leading from the front, you will easily be able to establish and manage relationships within the customer, other customer 3rd party providers and all people working on this strategic customer account, aligning to Symatrix' key values and making this an enjoyable place to work for all those associated.
Whilst this role is aligned to one strategic customer there will be key elements of delivery which we will aim to align to Managed Services ways of working where support will be available from the wider Symatrix Department and Management Team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
In addition to the above overall responsibilities, you will be responsible for:
- Inputting to and owning delivery of a key account strategy relating to this large government customer
- Overseeing and managing delivery outcomes to the customer from the support teams including application support (Oracle Cloud HCM, Payroll and ERP) as well test services, business change and environment management
- Owning relationships into multiple senior stakeholders at the customer and at customer 3rd party suppliers to help maintain perceptions of Symatrix' service, have direct insight into issues or praise as they are raised and to help identify further sales or service revenue opportunities
- Monitoring the service performance of teams at a senior level through management reporting working with leadership team to ensure concise and accurate reporting as well as high levels of performance
- Establishing regular internally and externally facing MI to monitor delivery and explain performance issues or highlights to the customer and internal Symatrix stakeholders, to gain an understanding about both the cloud journey, user adoption and where the most value can be sought from account activities
- Manage the account leadership team, namely the Service Delivery Manager, Environment Manager, Lead Oracle Cloud Tester and Lead Change Management Consultant providing both line management as well as support and guidance in their own development
- Own the commercial day-to-day delivery on the account, ensuring excellent cost control is matched with tight and fair revenue recognition and processes, working with the Managed Services Director and Managing Director to flag issues, blockers or opportunities
- As a key stakeholder of the escalation process the Account Delivery Director will support the major incident process owning or supporting high level customer communication as well as unblocking issues with other 3rd parties where necessary
- Attend or lead customer service reviews as needed
- On a bi-annual basis with the Service Delivery Manager, ensure key customer contacts complete a customer experience interview, obtaining an NPS score
- Own relationships into any key third party suppliers, attending service reviews discussing performance, service improvements, quality and processes as needed
- Through the Service Delivery Manager track service improvement activity meetings and activities within the customers environment and the Symatrix service teams' delivery
- Work with sales teams, contributing to tender and bid responses
- Supporting the relationship with Oracle COE, engaging where needed to discuss areas of opportunity and support for both parties
- Attend both internal and external meetings and follow up on agreed actions in a timely manner.
Person Specification - Knowledge/Experience/Skills/Qualities:
- Security Clearance IS required for this role (you are not required to have this now, but you should ensure that you are happy to go through security clearance, including but not limited to being UK citizen with a minimum of 10 years residence in the UK. Please familiarise yourself with eligibility criteria prior to applying)
- Please note that this role is a fully on-site position in London, Manchester or Gloucestershire and is NOT a Hybrid/Home-Working role
- Senior Service and relationship management in a large-scale and diverse managed service environment
- Experience of a best practice ITIL environment including Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management
- Experience managing service or technical delivery in an environment with Oracle HCM or ERP cloud services
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Passionate about high quality service delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritise and tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Experience delivering service with heavy involvement from Technical Teams
- ITIL qualified
Competitive Salary, Company Pension, 25 days holiday, option to buy an additional 5 holiday days, your own birthday as an additional holiday after two years' service, flexible working, eye tests, private health care (with the leading health care provider), DIS benefit, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities.
What to do next (how to apply):
If you are an experienced Account Delivery Director (or a Senior Account Delivery Manager looking for a career move upwards), with Active Security Clearance, or Lapsed Clearance, or are eligible to BE Cleared ) and you are searching for a new opportunity, then you have come to the right place and at definitely the right time; please send your application to our Talent Acquisition Specialist (details below).
Remember; all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence, so there is no downside to sending in a CV.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then.
Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from adopting Cloud to embracing Cloud.
All of this we deliver on Oracle's ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, E-business Suite and Peoplesoft applications.
We are delighted to be able to say that we're an ISO27001, BACS and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we're proud of what we've achieved over the years.