Freelance Oracle DBA, remote opportunity
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Energize Recruitment
Energize Cloud are currently searching for a freelance Oracle DBA with experience in AWS RDS to help support a migration project, on behalf of a financial customer based in Hamburg.
Key info below:
- Start date: Nov/Dec 22
- Length: 3 months+ (extended quarterly)
- MUST speak both English and German fluently
- Predominantly remote with 1 visit on-site per month
- Rate is negotiable DOE
The client currently have 90 accounts in AWS, all talking to each other, communication across the account boarders - done via the central network account. They have a graylock running on the Kubernetes cluster and all business applications are pushing the locks into SIEM - security officer to release the locks - unsuccessful locks as administrator - which is why these additional skills are needed.
- Skills in DBA
- S3 bucket
- Transferring data
- Fire system in to rds on AWS
- Knowledge of oracle DBA - few or postgresql
- Security experience - monitoring experience
- Implementing services for monitoring - project initiatives for business applications
Could this be a match? If so, please apply with your most up to date CV and we will arrange a call if your profile fits.