AWS DevOps Engineer.
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Intuition IT Solutions Ltd
About the job
This is an excellent opportunity for AWS DevOps professionals to be part of leading edge technology projects in London. My clients Cloud, Infrastructure & Security Services Practice provides end-to-end solutions covering architecture, design, implementation, management and on-going support across the entire enterprise technology infrastructure.
Our services include a spectrum of management, consulting and systems integration services to help our clients maximize value in their infrastructure resources, while optimizing infrastructure performance and cost.
The candidate should be eligible for SC clearance or SC Cleared
- Undertake engagements related to cloud and DevOps Design/Deployment with a specific focus on AWS(Amazon Web Services).
- Work with Chef and/or Jenkins and similar tools
- Execute Cloud and DevOps migration and BAU projects
- Design and deployment of AWS Cloud environments
- Implementation/Deployment of AWS within in large regulated enterprise environment
- Work closely with delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet the market needs.
- Understand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system
- Working with infrastructure automation and Devops tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Powershell, Ansible, or Puppet, along with Scripting and programming skills.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong Knowledge in AWS EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, RDS, CloudWatch,CloudTrail, Networking & Troubleshooting
- Hands on experience in Chef, Cloud formation and Jenkins and similar tools
- Linux skills (should be able to manage EC2 Linux commands, but not at the Sysadmin levels)
- Experience with DevOps methodology & Agile
- Good communication, Articulation skills
- Strong IT experience of AWS Public Cloud based Solutions
- Experience in IAC, Cloud Formation
- Strong experience working in Linux environment
- Strong experience in AWS Deployment, Application Build and Application Provisioning.
- Terraform Scripts is nice to have
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to converse with all levels within client organization
- Working on onsite-offshore model is preferred and will be key to success of this role
- Ability to liaise with business stakeholders to gather technical requirements
- AWS Certification, desirable
- Python/bash Scripting is nice to have
- ECS, Fargate, Dockers experience is nice to have
You will experience an exciting mix of innovation by design, creativity, collaboration and efficiency within a framework of stimulating objectives and a passion for delivering the best to our customers.
You will be joining a network of some of the most creative, innovative and dedicated people in the industry with ample opportunities to learn and develop your career.
The Associates are chosen for their attitude, skills, knowledge and enthusiasm but above all, their belief that anything is possible.