Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Nicoll Curtin Technology
This is a Lead UI Developer (React.js) opening at one of the most successful investment banks in the world.
This role is well suited for an experienced Frontend developer, who is looking for a wide-range of greenfield opportunities to work on.
This team are seeking a developer who has experience developing consumer-facing, high traffic applications.
You will deliver innovative software solutions for a Fixed Income order management system using the latest technologies and tooling.
The hiring manager for this job opening would strongly welcome a conversation about flexible working, this team is working in a hybrid model with 2 remote days per week.
The office is based in Canary Wharf, East London.
- Strong experience with HTML5, ES6
- Strong experience with Reactive programming (RxJS or equiv)
- Strong commercial experience with state management tools such as Redux or equiv
- Strong commercial testing experience with Jest or equiv
- Experience in full software development life cycle, Agile working and TDD
Preferred but not essential:
- Desktop development experience
- Experience with developing financial products and knowledge of Fixed Income and FX.
- Continuous integration experience using Jenkins
- Knowledge of FIX protocol
- Market leading package including annual performance based bonus
- Market leading pension plan
- Life Assurance for you and your family
- Health and dental coverage
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Corporate discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel Insurance
- + much more