Business Coordinator - Sales
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Cloud Stratex
Graduate Business Coordinator/Analyst - Sales
CloudStratex (CSX) is a rapidly growing UK company that helps Enterprise clients effectively leverage next generation IT services and accelerate towards self-sufficiency. We do this by providing client-side incubation support with ready-made out-of-the box capability supported by smart, execution-focussed practitioners. We have big plans, too! We are the fastest growing private British IT company via the Sunday Times 100 - growth that is pioneered directly via our dynamic team.
We have an opportunity for a Graduate to join our sales team as a Business Coordinator. This role is critical to the ongoing performance and accuracy of the Sales Function. It focusses on controlling and enforcing the sales process, driving precision of the sales pipeline and providing timely and accurate forecasting to support business planning.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitoring the progress of current and upcoming deals/proposals and keeping relevant stakeholders informed on progress.
- Learning, managing and enforcing the sales process, from creating and maintaining account records, to maintaining procedures and identifying areas for improvement
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting on the status of deals to other members of the business, including the leadership team
- Own, drive and action track regular meetings with the sales team and others from around the business
- Track accounts, deals, revenue and resources on a weekly basis
- Keeping up to date on the progress of deals in the process and informing others as necessary
- Learn about new accounts and identify new potential sales targets
- Undertaking training on Kimble management and other key elements of the role
What we'll need from you:
- Strong communication and presentation skills, being comfortable speaking to people with different levels of experience
- A graduate of any degree discipline, provided you can demonstrate critical thinking, project and time management, interpersonal skills and the ability to learn and apply technical concepts
- An excellent communicator, able to easily digest and explain technical concepts to people with different backgrounds and levels of experience
- Driven, with either with experience in industry, an extra-curricular year out of education or an accumulation of work experience/personal development that demonstrates ambition and versatility
- A logical mindset, able to understand and improve on basic processes
- Good analytical skills, able to interpret and understand large amounts of data
What's in it for you?
- A salary between £22,000 and £27,000 dependent on experience
- Hybrid working, dynamic company culture leveraging support and development, state of the art co-working spaces (for when you pop into the office!), company pension, life insurance, private medical insurance and a competitive referral programme (as we know, good people know good people!)
- Opportunities for professional business qualifications (inc. ITIL, Agile, Business Analysis Certifications)
- Rapid progression, gaining responsibility whilst contributing new ideas and generating a valuable portfolio of outcomes that are your own
- High level work with renowned clients, gaining insight into expert methodologies and practices
- Direct exposure to high end practitioners and technical minds through uninhibited networking among leadership and staff