Public Records Analyst I
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Yardi Systems
Under immediate supervision, the Public Records Analyst I performs tenant screening services for property owner/manager clients using multiple resources to screen an applicant's public records history including criminal and civil courts data.
SCHEDULE: Tuesday - Saturday 11:30am - 8pm
*Training hours will be Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:30 pm*
• Performs and processes applicant background searches for resident screening (e.g., criminal, civil, state and others) utilizing in-house applications and internet web sites.
• Reviews, analyzes and filters variable record types and applies client criteria with high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
• Records applicable screening results within designated system databases using departmental procedures.
• Handles custom requests and manages any vendor related emails and correspondence specific to the custom process (i.e. Massachusetts CORI & Georgia GCIC searches).
• Follows client specific procedures.
• Communicates with other departments regarding search results and policy issues.
• Performs other Public Records projects and tasks on an as needed basis.
• 4 -year college degree or equivalent work experience where attention to detail and accuracy is paramount
• Education in Criminal Justice preferred
• Criminal court, police department, or probation department internships are a plus
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Excellent data entry skills
• Ability to retain information easily and consistently
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Professional phone demeanor skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work swiftly and accurately once trained
• Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
• Open to undertaking additional job responsibilities
• Flexible and works harmoniously with others to get the job done
• Knowledge of the criminal justice system, criminal records and landlord/tenant civil records
• Two years of related experience to include exposure to research, record keeping, data entry and/or data integrity.
PLEASE APPLY TO:
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.