Design Engineer (Civil) - Limerick
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is one Ireland's successful & growing International Consulting Firms with a long history of Projects in Ireland and abroad as part of an international consultancy group.
What is required
* The successful candidate will be a Member of Engineers Ireland with 0-2 years' experience in Civil Engineering including design and construction.
* Working with a project team you will assist in the preparation of high quality engineering design for a broad range of engineering projects.
* You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents.
* All work carried out in accordance with company ISO 9001 procedures.
What you need to have
* A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
* Proven commitment to CPD
* You must be energetic, enthusiastic and take pride in your work
* Education Requirement: Degree in Engineering
* Experience Required: 0-2 years
* Desirable: Member of Engineers Ireland
* Desirable: AutoCAD Civil 3D experience would be an advantage
* Desirable: Windes/Microdrainage experience would be an advantage
What you get in return
* Flexibility of working hours
* Positive working environment
* Social Committee events
* Annual Leave increases with years of service
* Engineers Ireland CPD Company - All staff guaranteed minimum 5 days training per annum
* Sports Social Club
* Corporate Rate Gym Membership
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Travel Saver Scheme
* Pension Scheme, Death in Service Scheme
* Group Health Cover Scheme
* Paid Professional Memberships
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 (phone number removed) today
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here https(url removed)
A competitive Salary is on offer for this position in line with experience