IT Security Engineer - Cyber Security Specialist
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
IT Security Engineer - Cyber Security Specialist - IT Security Analyst - Hybrid Working (approx up to 3 days a week home working a 2 days in offices based close Maidstone, Kent) paying up to £30,000 per annum + benefits - hybrid home/office working covering taking to take responsibility for security within my Clients own internal IT systems as well as in the network, cloud and software solutions supplied to Clients.
I am seeking a IT Security Engineer - Cyber Security Specialist - IT Security Analyst with the following skills and experience:
- Relevant qualification at degree level or equivalent IT certification in cyber security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security (or similar)
- Industry recognised Security certifications (eg, Security+, CISMP, CCSP, SSCP)
- Excellent knowledge of Network, Cloud and Application security best practices
- Experience of cloud security architecture within both public and private cloud services including Azure/AWS.
- Experience in responding and preventing network and IT security threats plus with network security technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Previous experience applying industry standard security concepts into practice on within an organisation with an understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Experience with web related technologies (Web applications, Web services, Web Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Excellent understanding of the TCP/IP suite plus knowledge of Email Gateway, Web Proxy Servers, Linux distros, updates, vulnerabilities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology company and to work on a diverse portfolio of security systems and working with large blue chip clients. This IT Security Engineer - Cyber Security Specialist - IT Security Analyst would suit someone with an with excellent technical understanding of endpoint, network and application security and who are willing to learn as well as develop strategies and solutions for real work network and cloud environments encompassing a diverse range of technologies
The role also calls for someone with excellent communications skills who enjoys working within a team environment but is also happy to work on solo projects. The IT Security Engineer - Cyber Security Specialist - IT Security Analyst will hybrid home/office working with at least one day a week in their offices based close to Maidstone, Kent so you need to be a Car Driver or currently live close. The starting salary is between £27,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus Company Benefits. If you have the experience required and seeking a career move them contact me with your CV for a swift response.