D365 CRM Developer
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Prodapta Ltd
Engagement Type: Development
Description: My client is a cloud first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. They are compelled by our core values to drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies, and industries. The team delivers full life cycle solutions from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- Experience of Dynamics 365 CRM capabilities and extensibilities.
- Design and Development experience in Dynamics 365.
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
- SQL Server 2008 or above with custom report experience through SQL Server Reporting Services.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Planning and executing the implementation of CRM developments, providing regular progress updates to internal & external clients.
- Assisting with project communication and best practice throughout the system implementation.
- Working closely with the Senior Developer or Technical Lead.
- Analysing the client's business and developing an understanding of their business objectives.
- identify efficient ways D365 CRM will add value to their business.