Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Harvey Nash Plc
Here at Harvey Nash, we are working with our Wealth management client to build out their Service Design team. Working across all channels and touchpoints, to identify opportunities for greater efficiencies and world-class experiences not only for their customers but also fellow employees.
Our clients new service design function is critical to their success in pulling together human, digital, and physical interactions to create a truly differentiated experience for their customers.
It's such an exciting time to join them as the team is growing you will have individual ownership and responsibility of a core service area and help create and maintain product, experience, and technological enhancements within Digital.
- Interview users, observe their behaviour and ask the right questions at every opportunity.
- Capture user feedback, identify their needs and derive insights.
- Create and own process models, user journey maps and service blueprints for both 'as is' and 'future' states.
- Identify problems, opportunities for efficiencies, themes, patterns, and constraints.
- Solve problems by prototyping solutions, testing them, and refining through iterations, ensuring collaboration happens with the right people from the business and technology.
- Present solutions and influence key decision makers.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience of working within a development team and scrum environment
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to quickly gain the technical, behavioural and contextual elements of a project
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation and comms skills
- Knowledge and understanding of JIRA and Confluence
If you would be interested in hearing more or looking for a new challenge and have the skills, then please send your CV through the link