ICT Business Support Analyst
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by North West Leicestershire District Council
The Council is investing in technology to drive operational efficiency and improve customer service so ICT is changing and an extensive programme of modernisation is underway.
You will be joining a busy team who help to ensure the Council gets the most from its ICT systems, you will provide technical assistance to over 500 system users across all Council departments dealing with the full range of ICT software and hardware issues.
This is an ideal career opportunity if you are looking to progress your 1st line support role to a broad-based support role. You must have a good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Applications, desktop, and server technologies, plus experience of mobile devices, network and security. You will have the opportunity to develop your existing skills whilst carrying out your day-to-day service delivery responsibilities.
To find out more about the job contact Ivan Arkinstall (ICT Service Support Manager) or email him at (see below)
- 36.25 hrs per week with an annual salary of £24,496- £27,852pa
- Agile working scheme with a combination of home and office working
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 37 days after 5 years
- Attractive Local Government Pension Scheme with at least 25% employer's contribution
- Employee benefits programme' including payback on medical, dental and optical expenses
- Continued training and development opportunities
You can apply to (see below), with the Subject of "ICT Business Support Analyst". Ivan will then send you a link to apply.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing Date: Sunday 4 December 2022