Process Analyst - Assistant Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Assistant Service Delivery Manager/Process Analyst (Salary: £30,000 - £40,000)
The Organisation -
Forward thinking organisation providing shared service centres to the business across all regions from two delivery centres based in Poland and India. The core services provided are Finance and Accounting. The role - Developing and maintaining close working relationships with GBS colleagues, targets business stakeholders and leaders within out external service partners.
Key Responsibilities -
- Leads the response to the team data analysis needs
- Working with service delivery managers and stakeholder groups to identify, obtain and structure operational data to analyse and provide insight
- Provides support to colleagues to ensure Delivery Centre performance and improvement analyst and actions are completed on time and to expectation, providing proactive engagement of stakeholders and helping to overcome their challenges where necessary to achieve this.
- Defines, plans and delivers activities and resulting action plan completion for specific work packages defined with Service Delivery Managers
- identifying solutions to process related issues of varying complexity
- Supports colleagues in the execution of improvement projects
- The role holder will influence people cross- functionality throughout the organisation without direct line management responsibility to initiate change, support stakeholders transition new processes and therefore compliance to resulting process governance
Required Skills/Experience -
- Analytical experience
- Understanding of Purchase-To-Pay, Order to Cash and Record-To-Report processes (Not required but desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of project and change management
- Ability to communicate effectively across both business and IT stakeholders, across organisational levels.
- Strong Business analysis skills to identify and gather requirements, excellent written skills to ensure comprehensive solution documentation
- Willing and able to travel regularly in the UK and internationally, up to maximum of 25% of working time
- Required to travel 2-4 a year to either Poland or India.
Salary; £30,000 - £40,000
Completely Remote Working
Expenses to India/Poland will be covered
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role or would like to know more details about the position, please email me your CV at the below address.