Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Xcede
Industry - Virtual Reality
Salary- £60,000 - £85,000 per annum
Location - London (Hybrid working - 1/2x days in London office able)
Xcede are delighted to be partnering with a very well founded virtual reality scaling organisation! The exponentially growing company are looking for Hybrid Data Engineers that are expert software programmers with either Java (preference) or Golang. The Data Engineer will be instrumental in implanting good data and software engineering practises. This role requires a talented technologist who is experienced in full-development life-cycles from inception - design and deployment! This would be the perfect opportunity for Software Engineers that want exposure in Big Data environments!
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following):
- AWS (will be agnostic with other cloud domains - GCP and Azure)
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Handling large volumes of data
- Designing and building efficient data pipelines
- Happy to work in a small Data Engineering team of 2-3 heads
- Implement and promote best Data and Software Engineering practises
- Optimise Data Performance
- Enthusiasm in using open-source technologies
- Working with both batch and Real Time sets of data
If you are interested in this position please send your latest CV to (see below) latest by the end of the 9th December :00 to be considered.