Salesforce Product Manager
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Spinks a trading division of Harvey Nash Plc
You will be joining an Educational Charity that puts film into the heart of children's education, utilising their platform to support classroom teaching and provide rich online content for young audiences to support their cultural and personal development.
You will lead the continued adoption and development of the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management system. Own and manage the requirements and lead delivery of new features, workflows and integrations on the platform, working with the digital product team, technology team and across departments to ensure the platform is delivering maximum value across the organisation.
Understand business processes, user experiences and customer life cycles in order to advise and recommend to the organisation new and improved ways of working through use and development of Salesforce.
- To lead on the development of and uptake of the Salesforce CRM including co-ordinating the work of external agencies and internal technology teams to manage co-dependencies and integrations
- To gather stakeholder requirements - facilitating workshops and meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- To prioritise requirements and provide project status updates - working closely on the build with stakeholders
- To define deliverable Minimum Viable Product - ensuring stakeholder consensus and managing expectations
- To manage and prioritise the CRM product roadmap to meet goals and KPIs
- To define and elaborate user stories and create and manage those as issues in JIRA, our project tracking system
- To write the acceptance criteria for user stories and oversee the acceptance testing to sign off requirements
- To work closely with the other product owners and technology owners within the digital team to ensure that all products are delivered to a high quality and ensure they meet Into Film objectives
- To co-ordinate stakeholder and user testing of features to gather feedback and ensure the CRM product meets Into Film's needs
- To plan releases to ensure CRM features deliver on time and to budget
- To communicate with all internal teams and stakeholders to ensure that the key deliverables align to their schedules
- To produce handover documentation and run training with stakeholders
- To oversee and contribute to the general running of the CRM including user management, administration tasks, report creation, customisation and data uploads
- To oversee and contribute to CRM release management including acceptance testing of all work
- To hold line management responsibilities for a future Salesforce Developer role (currently planned for September 2022)
You will have comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform, how it is used and integrated into an organisation, and the pipeline of features being made available. Able to configure Salesforce to meet the needs of the organisation, especially reporting and dashboard management.
Have experience of engaging with users and identifying how their needs may be met by a CRM platform, monitor and report measurable performance targets.
You will have strong verbal, written and visual communication skills that you are able to tailor to the needs of the audience.
A great opportunity to really delve into the full extent of what Salesforce can do, you will be provided a platform in which to excel and develop yourself further.