Careers Guidance Adviser
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by East Sussex College
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated CEIAG professional who holds Level 6 CEIAG qualification to support the development of our CEIAG and Employability Strategy. You will have a successful track record of providing impartial careers guidance, employability, UCAS and widening participation services for a range of young people. You will also have a comprehensive understanding of the Online UCAS applications systems and processes, good Knowledge of CEIAG and Quality Careers Kitemarks as well as external sources of CEAIG information and resources.
- Pension: Local Government Pension Scheme / Teachers Pension
- Premises: All sites are innovative, state of the art buildings
- Training: We offer comprehensive training to all employees
- Childcare Vouchers: Childcare Vouchers are available for all employees
- Concessions: Subsidised Hair & Beauty Salon and Cafes
- Health: Discounted Gym Membership
This post is subject to a DBS check.
Interviews are planned for Wednesday 6th February 2019.
To apply for this role, please register or log in and complete the online form via the 'Apply' link below. Alternatively, you can request an application form via email to
East Sussex College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We welcome applicants from ethnic minorities as they are under-represented in this institution.