Account Executive, Tech Marketplace/Enterprise
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by (ISC)2
# of Openings 1
(ISC)² is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 140,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The Account Executive, Tech Marketplace/Enterprise will prospect and expand large enterprise accounts in the Tech Marketplace by offering our cybersecurity training and certification products, considered the gold standard, to companies in United States and Canada. You will work directly with the Manager- Enterprise Sales for the North America Region. You will report to our office based in the Old Town area of Alexandria, VA near the King Street Metro but can work remotely (preferred location: Denver, Austin, San Antonio, Seattle, Portland, Silicon Valley, San Francisco). You will work closely with the (ISC)2 Corporate Officers to ensure sales contracts are vetted and approved and enlists the support of regional and corporate team members from internal departments such as Marketing & Media, Finance, Education & Training, Member Services and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business and expanding market share through solution selling to the Tech Marketplace including the brand name organizations in the US and Canada.
- Develop and execute account strategy for major accounts and opportunities including Top 20 leaders in the tech marketplace.
- Target and establish access and relationships with key decision maker, membership, and with a rolodex of contacts.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with current customers and manage tasks to help ensure contract renewal
- Assist with the development of proposals for the tech marketplace including the cybersecurity vertical.
- Prepare and give presentations to key, influential decision makers within the tech marketplace.
- Maintain strategic relationships within the Tech Marketplace that support the (ISC)² mission and benefits the business, reputation and membership of (ISC)² while promoting the importance of credentials and adding our certification to internal and partner network roadmaps.
- Prepare and deliver quarterly progress reports.
- Demonstrate a commitment to raising customer awareness and understanding of our entire portfolio of (ISC) 2 products and services.
- Assist with the planning and execution of trade shows and provide onsite support as needed.
- Works with internal team members to make sure communications are effective and efficient between (ISC)² and our customers
- Obtain and maintain in-depth knowledge of (ISC)² certification and training programs
- Assist with vendor sponsorship sales such as events & webinars within the tech marketplace.
- Miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
- University degree preferred; will consider relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- 7- 10 years of successful account management within the tech marketplace including a rolodex of key contacts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity certification market preferred
- Proven track record of Meeting annual account revenue quotas.
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Professionalism with a high degree of business savvy and strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen
- Superior organizational and planning skills with excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- High sense of urgency. Willingness to do what it takes to meet revenue goals while maintaining the absolute highest standards in terms of honesty, integrity and business ethics.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both customers and our internal team members alike, exhibiting focus and drive for business building and working collaboratively with (ISC)² employees to grow the business
- Self-starter who provides creative and pragmatic solutions to business issues and problems
- A positive, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, energy and enthusiasm - a true team player
Physical & Mental:
- Travel to meet clients, attend company meetings and participate in trade and marketing events, between 25% and 40% of work time.
- Work extended hours, when necessary
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer screens
- Sitting for extended periods
BayCare Health System
PF1Professional Services, Inc.
PF1Professional Services, Inc.