Business Development Representative (BDR)
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by OnePlus Systems
OnePlus Systems provides smart container monitoring solutions that help organizations streamline operations, save money, and reduce their environmental impact. Our IoT solutions combine patented technology that measures the fullness of almost any type of container with a software platform that delivers automated alerts, remote monitoring, and powerful data analytics. Our technology is used by small and medium-sized businesses, government agencies, and Fortune 500 companies, including General Electric, Lowe's, American Airlines, Home Depot, and Hyatt.Job Description
- Grow the value of OnePlus Systems' customer base via new customer acquisition, renewal and account expansion
- Through Marketing-generated leads and cold calling, identify, forecast and successfully close new customers by following a consistent buyer journey
- Insure that OnePlus Systems' solutions are aligned with each customer's primary business goals through product expertise, collaboration and proactive account management
- Manage and be responsible for the economic buyer relationship with each assigned OnePlus Systems prospect and customer
- Analyze data in order to establish definitive ROI delivered by OnePlus Systems' solutions
- Identify, forecast and successfully close account expansion opportunities (the "expand" of land & expand)
- Lead the preparation and delivery of quarterly and annual customer business reviews
- Evaluate account health using quantitative and qualitative factors, then spring into action to address flagging accounts
- Build trust with customers in order to secure references, referrals, case studies, etc.
- Has 1-2 years of successful job experience
- Is passionate about representing technology and the environment
- Energized about selling a solution that's not just software (we're SaaS), but also hardware (we're IoT)
- Is exceptional at building and managing a book of business in data and process-driven manners while working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding turnaround environment
- Communicates concisely, both orally and via writing
- Views organizing themselves via a CRM as a must-have, not a chore
- Intrigued at the prospect of contributing to the reinvention of a rebuilding company's Sales processes and go to market strategies
- Fluent in Office 365 applications
- Holds a Bachelor's degree
We offer a unique culture that blends the scale and stability of an established business with the excitement and agility of a fast-paced startup. By joining our dynamic and growing team you have a chance to make a big impact and help our clients solve real-world challenges. We offer competitive compensation packages and modern perks like casual dress, flexibility to work from home and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.