Production Account Executive
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
REPORTS TO: Production Account Manager and Production Director (on-site)
SALARY: Salary band £22 - £27,500k pa
Location: RBS Gogarburn, 175 Glasgow Rd, Edinburgh, EH12 9SB
WLT is very aware of the challenges facing brands in their advertising activities - we need to deliver fast and consistent results, whilst at the same time developing and retaining a strong brand identity and message across a range of media. WLT's reputation has been built on working closely with clients to provide infrastructure, processes and solutions to achieve these goals.
WLT's strength is its people and the industry experience they bring to the business. WLT's workflow processes, structure and marketing management software have been developed by people who understand the Production and development process, the challenges that face a brand marketing department and the expectations of marketers and creatives.
We thrive on new challenges and look to find the best solution by being proactive and persistent:
Inventive: We have the skills to innovate and the vision to stay at the forefront of technology;
Reliable: We have an infrastructure and level of services that ensures reliability;
Trustworthy: We have an open, transparent approach to everything we do;
Approachable: We value good people, and so do our clients, they are our strength.
WLT is looking for a Production Account Executive to work at our in-house agency at RBS in Gogarburn, Edinburgh.
The Production Account Executive manages work through the onsite/offsite/offshore studio model which needs to be turned around at pace. They are responsible for delivering jobs through the agency workflow systems following agreed processes. They need excellent knowledge of the RBS brand and a 'can-do' hands-on attitude to make things happen quickly, while always keeping an eye on quality of output.
* Manage job set up and administration through the Agency workflow systems, including Tag CMD, Job Flow and other relevant software.
* Follow the production process, from Brief to approvals, ensuring stakeholder approvals and QC.
* Proactively manage timings of projects, pushing back on clients and internally when necessary to ensure best possible outcome
* Implement production 'best practice' while using Tag CMD, Job Flow & other relevant software, ensuring workflow and quality procedures are followed throughout the project cycle.
* Ensure RBS internal process & governance are followed and escalation procedure is followed to resolve production issues.
* Work closely with Production Account Manager and Workflow Manager to prioritise and manage workloads.
* Work in partnership with Print Procurement and other teams as necessary to ensure that best quality work is produced
Skills and Experience Required:
* A friendly, positive team player
* Strong interpersonal/communication skills
* Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately
* Astute project management skills
* Keen eye for detail
* Excellent organisational skills, with the innate ability to prioritise and multitask
* Proven experience in a fast paced, client facing role
* Solid production expertise relating to all aspects of the communications mix (when working at pace this is absolutely critical)