Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Main responsibilities of the Gas Engineers are to:
- Carrying out Heating maintenance works on a variety of domestic local authority properties across the region
- Ensure high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet required quality standards.
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork electronically or manually.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident and client property at all times.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Risk
Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during the course of work.
The successful Heating Engineers will have a friendly and professional attitude to encourage good relationships with both Tenants and Clients. Also you will work well as part of a team to cover all out of hours call outs on a rota basis.
Gas ACS qualifications are essential for this role.
Ideal candidates will have experience of servicing and repairing domestic boilers and fires within social housing properties. A good knowledge of a range of gas appliances including boilers and fires and the ability to achieve a high first-time fix rate is required.
If you are an experienced Heating Engineer within this area they would like to hear from you
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD