Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
I am currently working with a UK established ecological consultancy in their search for new Consultant Grade Ecologist. Our client is an award-winning consultancy that has just secured numerous large projects across the UK. This work has resulted in the need for planned growth across its Hampshire based office.
Salary - £18,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits.
Our client experienced its biggest and most successful year on record in 2018 and these new projects that have been secured pave the way for another record-breaking year in 2019! This success has seen three of their existing offices moved to larger premises to facilitate growth within the business and the company now employs over 100 members of staff.
The ideal Ecologist will join an established Hampshire based team, helping to supplement existing staff and take on management of the smaller sections of these large projects than have been secured. This opportunity will provide you with the support and opportunity needed to progress and develop within this reputable organisation.
Our client is particularly keen to hear from Consultant Ecologists with the following qualities and experience:
* At least 1.5 years' professional ecological consultancy experience.
* Associate/Full CIEEM membership.
* Possession of at least one Natural England protected species licence.
* Ability to conduct a variety of surveys including protected species and botanical surveys.
* Full, clean UK driving licence.
* Flexibility to work long hours and away from home at times.
* Ambition to progress within a reputable organisation.
* First class verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent report writing experience.
* Project management experience (desirable).
Are you an ambitious and experienced Ecologist looking for a change? Are you looking for a role in which you will be a valued and integral part of the team? Would you like to find out more on information on any other ecology positions across the UK? Please contact our Ecologist specialist, Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment - (phone number removed). Lewis is available for an informal and confidential discussion Mon-Fri, 8.30am to 6.00pm