Quality Control Coordinator - Manufacturing/Engineering
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
General Duties for Quality Control Inspector:
* Conducting batch checks on each of our machines daily output.
* Reviewing first-off inspection (FAI)
* Ensuring machine patrol inspections
* Managing rejected parts and facilitating sorting for acceptance.
* Maintaining product traceability and compliance by effectively utilising Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) and Quality Management Systems (QMS) systems.
* The ability to use Micrometres, profile projectors, height gauges, optical metrology equipment, Co-ordinate measuring machines (CMM)
* Basic equipment such as plug gauges is desirable (although training will be provided).
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately.
In return, you can expect a very £competitive salary dependent on experience, annual bonus, superb career opportunities with a company that possesses a work based culture and personal development opportunities that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat