Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays Health plan
Our client is one of the UK's leading air management experts, providing bespoke engineered equipment for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.? We strive to provide 'best in class' solutions for our customers. Due to continued growth we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Quality Engineer.
As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for managing and improving the quality of products and processes throughout the company, as well as maintaining the company's ISO 9001 accreditation. This will involve working closely with colleagues to identify opportunities for quality improvement, identifying and implementing corrective and preventative actions, ensuring products are fully compliant with company, customer and regulatory requirements and driving a 'right first time' culture.
* Identify and roll out continuous quality improvement programmes across the business, supporting production with the resulting action plans.
* Manage quality related aspect of the company's project and production work.
* Be responsible for final inspection and related documentation of production output.
* Be responsible for in-process inspection to ensure a high level of build quality standards.
* Identify, report and document process, production and project non compliance incidents, and ensure appropriate corrective and preventative actions are taken.
* Liaise with all departments to ensure correct quality procedures (including final sign off) are being adhered to.
* Ensure awareness and adherence to the company's policies and procedures and quality related regulatory obligations.
* Prepare and analyse data from quality measures/defect analysis reports and communicate the findings to Senior Management.
* Ensure compliance with the Company's ISO9001 accreditation and control and audit the associated quality management system.
* Strong understanding of production and assembly processes within an SME manufacturing environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to motivate and manage change and provide constructive feedback
* Strong time management and prioritisation skills
* Confident IT and presentation skills
* High level of motivation to succeed
* Experience of maintaining an ISO 9001 management system
* Experience of conducting in process and final inspection checks within a manufacturing environment
* Experience in quality systems audit routines
Experience of operating ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems.
To apply for the position of Quality Engineer please click on apply and upload your CV