Records Management and Archiving Consultant
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Charles Oakes & Co
We are looking for an Electronic Record Manager Consultant to join our team based in Luxembourg, working with a major European institution.
The selected candidate will participate in the development and improvement of records management procedures of the institution.
We are searching for a candidate with a following profile:
- 4+ years of direct experience in record management
- Good knowledge creating and updating filing plans, retention schedules, and/or classification schemes, and archive inventories.
- Significant experience with MS365 records management tools and policies (SharePoint Online) and in setting up and maintaining electronic archiving systems;
- Experience in contributing to the definition of metadata for document content management and managing the digital archives,
- Experience Ensuring the protection of the sensitive information, in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Experience in delivering training presentations
- Experience in preparing records management procedures and communication materials
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
Applicants should be able to start ASAP. This position can be offered as full time until end March 2023, and then part time April through December 2023.
Looking forward to discussing this position with suitable candidates.
Key words: Record Management, Digital Archive, Communication.