Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Lead
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Harvey Nash Plc
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Lead - 3 Month Contract (extension possibility) - £200 - £350 a day (Inside IR35) - Hybrid Working (WFH and Edinburgh based office) - Public Sector
Main Duties include: Ensure that the organisation remains legally compliant with equality legislation (Equality Act 2010) and support the aims of the organisation to further improve the diversity of their workforce.
- Leading and Communicating - Strong interpersonal and influencing skills: able to use a constructive approach to communication which ensures effective stakeholder engagement.
- Collaborating and Partnering - Proven experience of colleague networks and senior leadership engagement on the EDI agenda.
- Analysis and making effective decisions/Changing and Improving - Able to manage the design and implementation of various HROD initiatives or policies, evaluating results and making appropriate changes and improvements as required.
- Building Capability for All - Ability to build credible working relationships with employees and managers at all levels, including senior executives, in order to support and guide on the EDI agenda.
- Delivering a Quality Service/Demonstrating Commitment and Drive - Ability to work confidently and with a high level of autonomy in a challenging and changing business environment.
- Chartered CIPD membership (or working towards), or relevant other qualification eg employment law.
- Proven understanding and application of equalities legislation and leading practice in EDI.
- Proven experience leading the EDI agenda on behalf of a complex organisation.
This role has been deemed inside IR35 by the client. Applicants must hold, or be happy to apply for a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland. Please click the link to apply.