Field Service Engineer
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established Manufacturing company, who are actively seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their team in West Midlands.
As a Field Service Engineer, your duties will include;
* Installation, servicing and maintenance of machinery
* Traveling to customer sites around the UK
* Working with machines such as CNC Plasma Cutters, Press Brakes, Guillotines and Routers
* Reporting to the Service Manager
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following;
* Previous experience servicing, installing and maintaining Manufacturing machinery
* Experience/knowledge of sheet metal machinery such as CNC Plasma Cutters, Press Brakes, Guillotines, Routers
* Ideally you will be familiar with Amada machines
* £30,000 + basic salary
* Company vehicle
* Expenses covered
* 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed)