Senior Product Owner - Data/BI
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Fruition IT Resources Limited
Senior Product Owner, Data/BI
Competitive salary, £5k car allowance, company bonus, 6% pension and more
Leeds, West Yorkshire
2 days onsite in the office
Are you an experienced Product Owner?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Owner to join a leading technology business in Leeds.
You'll be shaping the roadmap for the new data platform working closely with BI/Data teams and shaping the future of how data is used across the organisation.
This Senior role is responsible for leading a transformation to build a new data platform utilising cutting edge technology.
What will I be doing?
- Owning the roadmap for Data, Analytics and Automation
- Proactively ensuring priorities are aligned with the business strategy
- Work closely with Data, BI and analytics teams
- Managing product backlogs
- Working closely with technical delivery and commercial teams
- Promote a culture of customer focused delivery across the team
- Internal and external stakeholder management
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to build and manage a product road map
- Driving alignment through prioritisation
- Experience building Epics and User Stories
- Working knowledge of data analytics domain and related technologies
- Experience working with tools such as Snowflake, PowerBI, MS Synapse Data Services
- Ability to lead and facilitate internal and external meetings
- Ability to collaborate with others to deliver optimal value
- Working with agile or scaled agile methodologies
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
To apply, please send your CV for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.