Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Cambridge (5 Days On-site)
Up to £32,000
Our client is looking to bring in an internal recruiter, who will be responsible for the whole recruitment life cycle across the business. Ideally, you will have a background within internal recruitment and previous experience working/delivering on recruitment strategies.
Our client is what you would define as a 'hypergrowth' organisation, outsourcing technology resources to clients in the bio-tech, life-sciences and financial services sectors. They are currently at the very beginning of a 3 year growth plan, of which, you would be instrumental in helping to deliver.
Family/People first culture.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including posting adverts, sifting CVs, completing screening calls, organizing interviews, managing the final interview and feeding back as appropriate.
- Being the main point of contact for both the candidate and the line managers
- Identifying current and future recruitment needs
- Establishing and developing third party relationships with agencies, schools and universities
- Attending networking events
- Developing our brand through an online presence
- Managing the apprenticeship programme
- All recruitment administration
- Being responsible for the recruitment process and continuously developing it including ways to increase direct applicants by using LinkedIn etc
You will have experience in:
- Experience of internal recruitment and sourcing candidates
- Ability to deliver direct recruitment solutions
- Experience in posting and managing vacancies on external job boards and social media
- Previous experience of LinkedIn for all aspects of recruitment
- Creating and managing candidate talent pools
- Daily management of an ATS system
- Ensure efficient and proactive recruitment practices are executed
- Able to build successful relationships with stakeholders
Benefits + Package:
- You will be part of our profit share scheme and be able to join our BUPA health insurance and enhanced pension scheme.
- You will receive 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing by one day every 2 years you work with us.
- We are situated only a short walk from Cambridge North train station and local bus routes and offer free onsite parking.
- We encourage our employees to socialise outside of work and organise social events throughout the year.
If you are interested in exploring this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to (see below)