Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Optimus E2E
You will be working in a small friendly team, proving a variety of services to the business covering Database and application administration/support. You will also be expected to be involved in various company wide initiatives when required. Support will be provided on a 2nd line basis when you will be required to escalate issues to relevant parties if unable to resolve.
- SQL Server Administration, performance tuning, debugging etc.
- Monitor and resolve batch job scheduling issues.
- Automation scripts to help with database management.
- Assisting 1st line support.
- Logging incidents and ensuring resolutions in a timely basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science or related degree.
- Minimum 5 Years IT experience, at least 3 years in a production MS SQL environment
- Scripting with tools such as Powershell.
- Active Directory.
- Batch job scheduling (Control-M, VisualCron, SQL Agent etc).
- Devops (Puppet, Jenkins, AzureDevops).
- Any exposure to financial services applications