Technical Business Analyst - SPAIN MALAGA BASED- £75k
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Stott and May
I am currently hiring for an exciting new role in Malaga, sPAIN where you will be require to relocate in order to go into the office 1-2 times a week. Our client is a leading Fintech and software implementation company, who are looking for someone from a financial background to join a their team as a Technical Business Analyst.
You will need:
* Previous exposure to Agile, especially as a SCRUM master.
* Have strong Business Analysis and requirements management skills.
* Have sufficient technical skills to be able to query, review and manipulate large quantities of data.
Your day will look like:
* Work with Product Owners, end users and business stakeholders to define and refine solution requirements. Please
* Work with the technical delivery teams to profile and review customer provided data sets to understand the profile and quality of that data and to define how that data can be used within the operational system.
* Developing and owning scoring typologies for the system that address key customer requirements.
* Work with the R&D teams to identify future product enhancements that would deliver benefits to customers.
* Work with end users to support their adoption of new systems.
* Work and learn with a high degree of autonomy with minimal supervision, seeking and know when to engage the rest of the organization for support.
Please apply below or email on (see below)