Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by IDC Technologies Solutions Ltd
We are looking for a strong KDB+/Q developer for an existing development team and contributing to the next generation of software's. The successful candidate will be joining the Rates technology team in a large investment bank. The candidate will be working in the Rates trading KDB technology team, helping to build and maintain high availability, globally deployed systems.
A long list of new features needs to be developed for the Rates business. Strong software engineering skills are required as this is role is not restricted to understanding the technology, but also the business requirements and architectural vision of the platforms
- Strong experience of developing KDB+ systems in complicated architecture
- Experience of working in BSFI industry is must
- Familiar with Unix/Linux development environments
- Knowledge of python is desirable
- Knowledge of any of the following business areas encompassing Rates, FX and Credit is desired.
- Experience in translating business requirements
- Experience of Testing and Integrating secure components into large, complex codebase
- Produce scalable code able to handle low-latency, high-throughput demands
- Experienced in working with an agile delivery model
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
Strategic Thinking: Business knowledge, Innovation & Creativity
Business Results: Client relationships, Analytical ability, Execution.
Personal Effectiveness: Communication, decisiveness, Energy & drive, courage, character.