Order Processing Administrator
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Anonymous
Our brands, products and people are synonymous with innovation, design, quality, sustainability and service excellence.
Ensuring forecasts, quotations, orders, returns and queries from customers are processed / handled in an efficient and effective manner.
Key point of contact for all matters relating to order processing and returns management.
To maintain and promote to other team members and colleagues a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Supporting the team answering calls to agreed standards whilst offering professional customer services to all customers.
- Respond to all phone calls in line with our values and principles.
- Pro-actively support and contribute to the overall team and individual objectives.
- Process forecasts, quotations, orders and collections, verifying quantity, product and price, as well as prevailing Pricing and Conditions Policy.
- Manage orders through to delivery, ensuring service level agreements (SLA's) are met and the order management is conducted in an efficient and timely manner. This is to be carried out to meet the correct (customer) requirements, time and pricing, and in a method cost effective to our company, following all policies and procedures, ensuring high levels of Delivery Services.
- Ensure that delivery schedule is met, inform customers about any delays or shortages.
- Ensure that where applicable customer's systems as well as data requests are up to date at all times and responded to.
- Manage and coordinate deliveries, including relevant booking in processes.
- Support the allocation of back orders - both full and part supply
- Continuously challenge and seek to improve our processes and service provided to our customers.
- Key point of contact for all matters relating to quotes, orders, and product availability for all customers.
- Maintaining service level agreements through fast and accurate processing. Ensure all necessary information has been received, and process all requests correctly and in line with our Values and principles.
- Ensure that all information is up to date on all relevant systems, such as CRM and SAP.
- Build relationships with all internal and external customers.
Are you an experienced Administrator? ...........Are you looking for a new exciting role?
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer