Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Lorien
- Customer Service Advisor
- Remote Work - Occasional travel may be needed for meetings to London or Milton Keynes.
- 6 months
- Inside of IR35
- Working 35 hours on a rotational basis covering 08:00 - 17:30, working 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:00
My client, an International Bank, is looking for a Cutsomer Service Advisor to join their team. This role will be supporting ATM's remotely, experience in doing so isn't essential as full training will be provided. The client is looking for candidates with exceptional Customer Service skills.
- In carrying out your role, be responsible for identifying, assessing, managing, and reporting risk using the appropriate Company procedures and channels.
- Monitoring of ATM network utilising specialist monitoring software
- Ideally experience of day-to-day management of ATM faults.
- Co-ordination of all support components to resolve faults on the network. This includes both internal and external resource.
- Ensure accuracy of actions is fully recorded on central monitoring systems.
- Both contribute and develop local working practices and procedures to ensure effectiveness of service.
- Ensure that all ATMs are resolved to documented internal and external service levels.
- Undertake additional analysis and reporting on Availability affecting components and services, working with internal and external suppliers to achieve.
- Working as a team to maintain availability targets.
- Meet agreed call targets both inbound/outbound
Key Skills and Experiences
- Keen interest in IT
- Experience working in Customer Service
- Competent with MS Office standard applications
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
if you are available and interested, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.