Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Hays DT - South Coast
Bournemouth - Programme Manager - £75,000
Your new company
My client is a fast-growing independent wireless telecommunications infrastructure company. Their mission is to be the best provider of wireless connectivity in the world. They work at a fast pace and embrace change within their results driven culture. In return for hard work and a committed approach they offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive remuneration package and a genuine investment of their people.
Your new role
Reporting into the Chief Development Officer, this is a key role within the Enterprise Division. You will be working with all stakeholders within this division to ensure that projects once agreed are delivered on schedule and on budget. You will have the desire, ability and vision to drive processes forward and basically get things done. You will be responsible for developing project plans and objectives for each individual project plus develop a detailed project plan to track and report progress on a weekly basis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Project Management, including budgeting, analysis, risk and team management.
- Excellent communicator
- Problem Solver and decision maker
- Technically proficient including in MS Products including project, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel.
What you'll get in return
- Bonus scheme up to 20% of basic salary per annum
- On-site parking
- Private medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus 2 discretionary Company Days at Xmas
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.