Mulesoft Integration Manager
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Lorien
Mulesoft Integration Manager
Our client is looking for a Mulesoft Integration Manager to join them on a 6 month contract basis.
You would be working on the technical delivery of Mulesoft to link all the related systems together. This will mean working with, but not limited to, business owners, key stakeholders, 3rd parties (Mulesoft, Salesforce Marketing Cloud CDP, OtherLevels, web analytics, Customer Services etc), development, testing, and deployment and operations teams.
The CRM team will be handling both transactional and promotional messaging across email, SMS, push, site popups and the MyMessages function with MyAccount. They also handle preference management, triggers and life cycle modelling/segmentation.
Based on business priorities and system availability, you will be the primary contact for everything Mulesoft related.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the data and CRM team to get the Mulesoft software up and running in both test and production.
- Design, build, customize and support MuleSoft APIs and Integration Solutions for Enterprise Applications.
- Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed. Write automated unit test cases in MUnit providing acceptable code coverage.
- Setups and configurations as needed for development and support activities.
- Ensure quality gate criteria is met at each gate, and where this is not met communicating the impact of this back to the relevant stakeholder.
- Managing any conflicts within the Project to ensure these do not impact the delivery of the project and ultimately the release.
- Accountable for adhering to delivery governance
- Manage conflicts to ensure they do not impact delivery
Key Skills and Experience:
- Hands on experience developing and maintaining Mule runtime 4.x applications
- MuleSoft Certified Developer qualification - Integration and API Associate (Mule 3)
- Strong knowledge of REST API best practices and API contracts with RAML/OAS.
- Experience with integration architecture concepts such as API-Led connectivity, REST, SOAP, and other integration patterns (Sync/Async, Pub-Sub, Batch)
- Experience integrating with Back End services eg, databases (NoSQL/SQL), SOAP/RESTful APIs, and AWS managed services
- Hands on experience of writing quality MUnit tests including the mocking of external sources
- A good understanding of design principles and writing reusable and clean code
- Experienced in managing technical data CRM projects
- Good working knowledge of Mulesoft
- Knowledge of JSON, REST, SOAP and SQL
- Working knowledge of both Azure and AWS
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age