Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Bench IT Limited
Infrastructure Architect, Hybrid working
Operating within the existing Infrastructure Team providing design across the group within the UK and in Europe.
The person is an experienced infrastructure engineer/architect with excellent working knowledge of Windows server OS's, Microsoft Exchange, virtualisation technologies, server applications, server hardware and cloud technologies.
- Design, support, and administration of MS Exchange Server and Exchange Online.
- Design, support, and administration of VMware ESXi & VCenter on premise and cloud - Azure VMWare Solution (AVS).
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Public DNS maintenance
- Microsoft apps and services (Example: Office, SharePoint, Intune, Autopilot, Defender)
- Support EMC Unity.
- PowerShell Scripting knowledge.
- Microsoft Licenses understanding and managing.
- Server Hardware configuration and builds both on premise and in the cloud.
- Mimecast design and implementation.
- FortiGate administration.
- Network and application security - best practice, RADIUS, ACL, IAM
- Wireless network design and implementation
- Meraki and Cisco Switches administration.
- Manage solution design with 3rd party suppliers
- Manage relationship with 3rd party suppliers, service health, SLA's etc
- Azure tenant administration - Subscription management, IAM, billing.
- Azure Active Directory - AAD Connect, Identity and Access Management, MFA, Conditional Access
- Azure Disaster recovery and Business Continuity - Azure Backup/Azure Site Recovery
- An understanding of Cloud networking principles and related Azure components (VPN/ExpressRoute, VNet topology, Azure Firewall, NSGs, Routing etc.)
- IaaS/PaaS monitoring
- Solution design and documentation
Nice to have
- Backup Software various - on premise and cloud.
- SQL Server on premise and cloud.
- Azure DevOps - Work item tracking, Repos, Pipelines
- IT Infrastructure design and support for the group
- Responsible for solution designs and managing and delivering the implementation.
- Work with the application team, project managers, etc. to produce solution designs for new projects and implementations.
- Project manage and deliver the implementation of new solutions in line with the Systems and Infrastructure Strategy.
- Working on Cloud related projects - Azure.