OOH Service desk analysts - 4 on 4 off shift pattern - Peterborough - 3 month contract
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Lucid Support Services Ltd
An urgent requirement has arisen for several out of hours service desk analysts to assist on an initial 3 month contract looking to start ASAP based in Peterborough. The successful candidates will be responsible for Answering incoming calls from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution. You will be working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern from 8pm - 8am (12 hour shifts)
- 1st Line Support of Wintel/Retail and Hardware related incidents.
- Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
- Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
- Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
- Escalate incidents where a first time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
- Adhering to Incident management procedures.
- Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
- Resolve >60% of incidents logged as a First Time Fix
- Keeping up to date with the current standard procedures.
- Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plan.
- Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise.
- Escalate potential service issues initially with Team Leader/Service Desk Manager/Service Delivery Manager
- Escalate potential problem issues with Problem and Incident Management.
- Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork.
- Contributing to team meetings.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications.
- Proven Customer service skills
- Ideally up to 6 months' experience as an analyst within a similar environment
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant area is desirable (ie MCP)
- Windows Operating Systems (Essential)
- Citrix (Desirable)
- Cisco Telephony Systems (Desirable)
- Hardware troubleshooting of both desktop and server hardware. (Desirable)
- Application support of applications from major vendors such as Netapp, Cisco, Microsoft, etc (Desirable)
If this position looks of interest then please apply for more details.