JD Edwards Developer - OneWorld (JDE)
Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Proactive Appointments
JD Edwards Developer - OneWorld
Remote working - Occasional Site Travel
Our client, a leading manufacturing organisation have an opportunity to work within a growing IT team across the EMEA region.
We are looking for a highly motivated application developer that has a minimum of 10 year's experience with the JDE platform, to join our team. An ideal applicant should have experience designing, developing, and implementing business applications for the JD Edwards platform
Based remotely, some travel to Kent will be required.
To succeed in this role, you'll need the following:
Key technical skills/experience required
Knowledge and experience of:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in ERP Implementations and knowledge and experience with multiple JDE modules
- Experience with JSON/REST services would be an asset.
- Experience with Object-Oriented languages such as C# & C is essential.
- Experience manipulating data in traditional SQL databases such as SQL Server, which we use, Oracle, DB2 which we use extensively, would be useful.
- Any experience with IBM i (also known as System i, iSeries and AS400) would be useful
- JDE Oracle EnterpriseOne version Xe or Higher
- Knowledge of JDE development toolset
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website