Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by REED Talent Solutions
About the role
The Care Co-ordinator will support the Senior Care Co-ordinator in leading the care aspect of service delivery in this exciting new service, driving high-quality care, hospitality and support in an exceptional environment. The post-holder will be involved for all aspects of care provision including; recruitment, development and deployment of the care team, and managing the referral process from marketing, assessments to customer moving and settling in. The post-holder will work with customers, family and friends and Adult Social Care officers to develop personalised care plans which go beyon meeting customers basic physical care needs and achieving their aspirations. The Care Co-ordinator will ensure the care team deliver outstanding personalised care and support for residents; and ensure CQC, ARCO and relevant legislation and performance standards are exceeded.
The Care Co-ordinator will work with the Season operations team to deliver a range of retirement products including Extra Care, Reablement and Dementia servicess.
The post-holder will guide, plan, organise and manage tasks and resources to bring about the successful delivery of senior living to agreed time, budget and quality standards.
About you as a Care Coordinator
- Good level of IT skills and literacy
- Knowledge and experience of CQC standards and CQC Compliance
- Experience and knowledge of effective staffing and budget management
- Experience of staff management, development and retention in a care and support setting
- Experience of Extra Care referral processes from initial enquiry to move-in and settle-in
- Be highly organised and able to work to conflicting and challenging deadlines
- Ability to influence and lead staff
- Ability to set and deliver objectives
- Ability to make clear and reasoned decisions with comprehensive recommendations
- Excellent planning, communication and stakeholder management skills
Salary: £23,458.50 per anum
Working hours: Full time - to be discussed at interview stage
If you think this might be the right opportunity for you click apply now to start your career on a new path today!
Enfield Borough Council
Voyage Healthcare Group Ltd