Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Cordant Internal Recruitment
Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hours)
Salary: Negotiable + Bonus
Contact: Scott Gallacher - Cordant Group
Are you career minded and ambitious? Are you driven by performance related pay? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeeding.
As a Candidate Consultant within Cordant People it is expected that you will provide support to stakeholders and react to external customer requirements, exceeding expectations and delivering against any Service Level Agreements in place.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Produce vacancy profiles and adverts to achieve the highest response rate in a timely manner.
- Adequately source and select applicants, match to roles available and potential future talent pipeline whilst considering the needs of all stakeholders and company cultures.
- Represent the Company at interviews and briefings ensuring you work professionally and capture all relevant information via several questioning and communication techniques.
- Management of worker files and records including registrations, uploading data to relevant systems and eligibility.
- Maintain paper trails of documentation to ensure performance, audit and knowledge share is exceptional.
- Develop, maintain and sustain full compliance and understanding to both legal and company frameworks promoting safe, consistent and compliant working practices throughout.
- Communicate key information accurately and feedback promptly to relevant stakeholders.
- Effectively manage relationships to ensure that Cordant People are perceived as the Agency of Choice, providing a high calibre of individual service.
At the Cordant group we are dedicated to recruiting the right individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values. Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the Cordant DNA; we can teach you how to recruit but it's the things we can't teach that are essential. If you are interested in a career in recruitment, no matter what your career history or industry knowledge so far, then contact me today to find out more about opportunities in your area.
The Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you would like further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can find my contact details on LinkedIn - Scott Gallacher.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Internal Recruitment
Cordant Contact Centre