Supporter Experience Officer
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Page Personnel Public Sector & Not for profit
Our client is a faith-based organisation in East London which works tirelessly to provide support to those around the world afflicted by poverty, strife and disasters.
The successful Supporter Experience Officer will have to:
- Maximise retention of existing supporters and grow the long-term value of the supporter base
- Maximise the effective use of insight, data and knowledge in building and maintaining long-term relationships with supporters.
- Ensure we provide first class supporter care and stewardship through personalising and valuing our donors, fundraisers and volunteers and to build long term relationships.
The successful Supporter Experience Officer will have:
- Significant supporter/customer care experience obtained from the commercial or charity sectors.
- Experience working in a busy environment, prioritising activities appropriately and managing multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Proven experience developing internal relationships across a complex organisation - working with internal clients to develop and adapt briefs to improve supporter experience.
On offer for the candidate is a salary of up to £27,000 depending on experience plus additional benefits.