Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by c&k careers
Fixed Term Roles
Full-Time, Part Time
Salary: £17,221 to £27,149
Locations: Huddersfield and Dewsbury
C & K Careers is a forward-looking company that has successfully delivered high quality careers information, advice and guidance services to young people and adults for more than 20 years. We are a not for profit organisation that understands our customers and delivers on their needs. The success of the company has enabled us to expand and we are keen to acquire new talent to join our highly valued team of qualified and professional people.
We have a number of fixed-term posts (for up to three years in the first instance).
We currently have a range of posts working with young adults (16-24) in our careers centres and outreach locations, to support them into employment or education.
If you are a qualified Careers Adviser or Employability Coach who can demonstrate the following, we would welcome your application:
- Qualified to at least Level 3 in Advice and Guidance or equivalent, and willing to work towards Level 4
- Effective, proactive, resourceful, innovative and dynamic in the delivery and development of careers and employability services.
- Strong communicator and effective networker.
- Well organised, highly motivated, IT-literate and used to using database recording systems.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work well with people and across a number of teams.
- Passion, drive and commitment.
C & K Careers is a great place to work for anyone seeking employment in a people-centred organisation where staff are valued and highly regarded. We offer excellent terms, conditions and benefits to our employees and opportunities for career development and progression.
Please note uploading a CV to the website is not an application for this post and applicants must apply via the C&K website.
Completed application forms should be returned before or no later than 4.00pm on Wednesday 13 February 2019. Thank you for your interest.
Sovereign & Bale
Aston Charles Ltd