Posted on Nov 22, 2022 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Red Executive is delighted to be working with an international company leader in the manufacturing industry located in Northern Bavaria.
Our client is at the forefront of developing new technologies within their industry and looking to recruit an experienced Scrum Master for IT, on a permanent Full time basis.
You will be responsible for the scrum processes, you will proactively be resolving difficulties, and 'watching out' for the Scrum Team.
What are the benefits for you?
- Permanent Full time position in a market leading global organisation
- International, dynamic work environment in a modern office
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid model (3 days onsite and 2 days remote per week)
- Work for a stable company which is mindful of sustainability and their environmental impact
- Generous relocation package to Northern Bavaria
- Responsible for establishing an effective and productive environment
- Removing obstacles and fixing problems from the development team
- Helping team members to set up goals and supporting in their progress to achieve them
- Introducing/proposing Agile practices (CI, pair programming)
- Responsible in facilitating the daily scrum, sprint demo, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Acting as the main point of contact between the program management line and the sponsor and the product team
- Supporting the team in the decision-making process protecting from outside interruptions and guarantee a better result.
- Ensuring a good relationship between members of the Team and the product owner as well as with external stakeholders.
- Several years of professional experience as a Scrum Master, in global large organisational environment.
- Strong conflict resolution and influential abilities (negotiation through motivation and interpersonal skills).
- Experience and excellent understanding of Agile frameworks (SAFE) and Agile methodologies.
- Highly skilled in estimation and planning with a good know-how of the business environment.
- Solution-oriented mindset, solid analytical skills, and abstraction ability.
- Excellent change management & communication skills with a strong risk mitigation mindset.
- Business fluent in English, German is an advantage