Digital Sales Executive
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by The Times
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our Digital Sales team. This individual will work closely with clients to help them understand and exceed business objectives with smart, cutting edge ad campaigns. In this role, you will be evaluating the digital footprint of local businesses to identify additional opportunities to grow their digital media marketing for a greater ROI retention.
We are looking for a highly motivated performer with ambition, passion and creativity. You must have a deep understanding of digital media with ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data and research.
Position requirements include:
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising sales including online and targeted display on all devices, SEO, SEM, social media, websites, video, mobile and analytics
- Previous experience selling digital media or competitive media such as radio, TV and/or agency
- Extensive knowledge of digital devices and apps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven presentation skills to diverse audiences
- Efficient time management skills - must be able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
The Times is part of the Lee Enterprises' group of companies. Lee provides local news and information, and major platform for advertising, in its markets, with 46 daily newspapers and a joint interest in four others, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 300 specialty publications in 22 states. Lee's newspapers have circulation of 1.1 million daily and 1.5 million Sunday, reaching nearly four million readers in print alone. Lee's websites and mobile and tablet products attract 20 million plus unique visitors monthly. Lee Common Stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LEE. For more information about Lee, please visit .
Equal Opportunity Employer
Teach For America