Circulation Service Representative
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Albany Democrat-Herald
The Albany Democrat-Herald is seeking a full-time Circulation Service Representative. This position is responsible for the support of circulation customer service, audience retention, audience promotion and daily processing. Responsibilities include the handling of customer calls and transactions, assisting walk in customers, resolving billing issues and documenting and running business reports.
As part of Lee Enterprises, The Democrat-Herald offers excellent earnings potential, along with a professional and comfortable work environment focused on growth opportunities for employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. All applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen and background check prior to commencing employment. Please apply online at
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate calmly and clearly to resolve customer issues.
- Understanding of basic arithmetic, percentages, currency, and subscriber billing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs and ability to learn additional software programs
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Ability to sit for long periods of time, stand to assist customers at front desk and use phone to speak with subscribers
- Ability to work flexible schedule which may include weekends and holidays
- Experience in sales, marketing and merchandising a plus
KA Recruiting Inc.