Marketing Assistant Internship- France - Paris
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by UNIT4
Our Marketing & Communication department for the French region is looking for a trainee who wants to learn and experience the entirety of the field of Marketing and Communication with the aim of laying the foundations for a career in this area. This internship will cover a broad and diverse range of duties and responsibilities. This will include supporting the Marketing Manager in their daily tasks, carrying out online marketing activities, as well as various other activities in the field of direct marketing, social media and events.
Focus on events and digital marketing projects aiming at generating high level B2B leads within the scope of different channels and marketing tools (marketing automation, CRM, email marketing, website, social media marketing) and in alignment with corporate strategy, product road map and regional plan.
What are you going to do?
- Identification, with our CE campaign manager, translation and adaptation of key contents for the French campaigns.
- Set up of localized and CE marketing automation program with our CE campaign manager
- Set up of south campaigns in Marketo
- Responsible for the translation and localization of the quarterly global newsletters in France
- Administration of LinkedIn Elevate in English and French languages
- Veil on Information / Competitive Intelligence: Using the Google Alerts Tool to Capture Content Posted on the Web by verticals with keywords: Technological innovation - Finance, software and solutions - Service companies - Technologies of Information, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Unit4 Business Software. Send all content on competitors to Unit4 sales by emails.
- Selection of content: reading / selection of relevant content to feed the topics.
- Monthly reporting on a local and CE level of the best users.
- Support on the creation of CE and French Pointdrives
- Optimisation of the data base to ensure right campaigns, right communication, and right follow up on our leads and contacts
- Support on the organization of internal, prospection and customer events : communication campaigns, give away, coordination.
- You follow a HBO or University degree in the direction of Marketing, Communication, Commercial Economics or a similar course.
- You are preferably available for a minimum of 6 months
- You have good communication skills, both orally and in writing;
- You are independent, but also a good team player;
- You are proactive: able to identify opportunities and respond to them.
- You speak both French and English
What do we offer?
- Different ideas for an interesting graduation/internship research that suits your needs and will be of great value to Unit4;
- You can keep up with the latest trends and techniques in your field. And more importantly: you can also apply them;
- Personal guidance, personal responsibilities and room for personal development;
- Modern office located in La Défense, 15 minutes from the city centre of Paris
- Working in an international and stimulating environment
- An opportunity to discover major marketing and communication tools.
Apply via the "apply now" button.