Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Be Rota
Rota is looking for a spreadsheet and number orientated individual to join the company in the London head office as a financial accountant. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller but working with the whole Rota team from Tech to Operations. You are going to be part of a high growth company meaning you will have lots of responsibility from day one and is a great opportunity to develop.
Who are Rota?
Rota is an exciting platform, connecting employers with hospitality workers on-demand - because we cut out the middle-man of temp agencies, we pay workers more, and employers pay less. We've raised wages for hundreds of earners and have phenomenal traction with employers. We are a team of seasoned serial entrepreneurs with backing from experienced advisors & investors from Uber, Hassle, Hello Fresh, Just Eat, UK Voucher Codes & more.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be taking on the myriad of financial tasks that keep Rota running; from financial reporting and invoicing to payments. The role requires attention to detail, multitasking and working with the rest of the team.
* Purchase and Sales ledgers
* Bank reconciliations
* Credit control and debt collection
* Cash management and forecasting
* Management Accounts
* Day-to-day financial administration
* Ad hoc reporting
You will need to be a highly organized individual, with good planning skills as well as havig excellent communication skills. You will be someone who welcomes new challenges, takes ownership, brings own ideas and implements new processes to improve efficiency and productivity. Be practical and delivery focused by nature and comfortable rolling your sleeves up, hands on and taking on a variety of tasks. To be successful you will be self-assured, with the ability to keep calm under pressure. Good administrative skills, ideally proficient at using GSuite.
* Part or qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
* Staffing industry experience
* Experience working in a fast-growing company
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, including vlookups and pivot tables
* Salary up to £35k depending on experience
* An excellent team culture and work space
* Contribution to travel costs
* Join a high-growth, exciting company and help shape the way we operate
* Significant room for you to grow and develop your skills