Customer Service Team Leader - Southampton - £23,500
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Bond Williams Ltd
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join a locally based contact centre for a global technology company.
The Customer Service Team Leader will have previous experience in managing or supervising a team, delivering an excellent level of customer service to clients and achieving departmental targets.
The main responsibilities of the Customer Service Team Leader will be:
- To coach and develop team members whilst monitoring individual and team performance in line with departments targets and quality standards.
- To understand the company's products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate these to all team members
- To reinforce and support your team to meet the department targets, implement guidelines and assist with any issues the team members may have.
- To work with other Team Managers to ensure standardisation of processes and staff development.
- Responsibility for delivering an excellent customer service to all customers.
- Completing ad-hoc projects as necessary
The successful Customer Service Team Leader will:
- Have proven experience of managing a team to achieve departmental targets
- Have strong leadership skills, the ability to supervise, coach and mentor team members
- Be organised and able to multi task, set priorities and work to deadlines
- Have experience of monitoring team performance and conducting individual monthly 1 to 1 reviews, recognising strong performers and performance manage low achievers
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, responding to customer escalations as required
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Barna Shields Recruitment